Monday, August 28, 2017

Week #103 Svendborg


This was the most incredible week of my mission.... I dont even know Where to begn but the Lord is blessing me so much. Mirakler happen. All i can say is i am so grateful i am still on my mission



Where to begin....



Well this week was crazy! First i was on splits with elders  preece and savaiano and that was way fun!

Monday Night we taught Michael and Gitte and that sent way well and then we ate with Lan le haha and we sang some karaoke.

Then Tuesday we built or helped ken Hall build a roof so that was intense. Then a way cool miracle. I was at cuv and a guy was looking for me. He Said his friend Monique Said that he should talk to me to gain a faith in Jesus Christ. So right there while everyone was eating Their spaghetti i taught this way dope bro the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. And we are meeting with him in a couple weeks and shout out to monique for hooking it up with a referal even before she is baptized!


Then Wednesday morning at 5 Bright and early we took the train and went to Pick up our søns! I Got a leak before i got there that i would get elder Wright and that he is a way solid elder. Well it came to pass! I gave him a sweet floral tie and that is Where the legacy of Reed and Wright began. So elder Wright came from Layton Utah and is a wizard at the bagpipes and saxophone and he played football and ran track. We get along so well and he is already doing work! Some highlights would be that we have not had time to do all of our studies everyday because we have been too busy teaching bros!
The biggest miracle of my mission happened on Thursday. After teaching like three lessons in the morning we got a Call from Lan le saying that she taught her niece Anja and she wants to be baptized in Denmark where all of her family are members. And she goes back to Germany on next Thursday so she would have to be baptized and confirmed here in Denmark Saturday and Sunday. And Anja came to Church last year in Denmark and tank and Theo taught her. So i called prez and he Said that that probs will not happen it is too fast. So we go to teach Anja and we pretty much overview everything. Then we go through the baptismal questions and she has a strong testimony on the book og mormon and that she is a daughter of god. So we Call Prez and tell him that she is ready. So we contact ken and tell him we have a Day to plan a baptism! And keep in mind that this is elder wrights first full Day in his first area. We Got hyped and stoked out of our minds. To say the least.

Friday was a good Day. Full of appointments and we taught Michael and Gitte and they gave us bacon hot dogs which were good schemes. They really want to be baptized. Then we taught Nikoline and read from Alma 34 and she understood everything and she is ready to be baptized. Her interview is next week. And we taught Anja in the morning and are with Lan le! So it has been pretty crazy!

Saturday the first ward elders had a baptism and i got to see far Lars and Teresa from my first area! So good to see them! Then we had Annas baptism and i baptize her! That was way cool! Then elder tank erickson was with because he taught her last year so we taught Michael after the baptism just tank and i just like the old times. We set a date for him and Gitte to get married and a date for them to be baptized! Then Michael Said he will throw away all of his cigarettes when he gets home and we gave him a blessing to help with that. I was thinking after, i could have been home for all of this and i am so grateful i stayed! The things i have experienced this last weekend are irreplaceable.




Then elder wrights first Sunday in Denmark he Got to confirm Anja as a member of the Church. What a way to start a mission. Incredible. And to top it OFF some American's came and gave us root beer and American cereal. So many blessings! 



I talked with Monique on the Phone yesterday and she is way stoked for her baptism! So i probably get to baptize her in the Baltic sea!! It Will be so cold!!! I am so stoked for it!!

Training is going so well! Again Elder Wright is a stud. If this was an English speaking mission he could train right now! So cool! So Michael and Gitte and their son did not make it to church this week because they got strep throat... but please keep on praying for them! Lasse is a big question mark. I think i wont focus too much more time with him. And another friend i taught in fredericia is on date now which is dope but I don't know if they will make their date.... Crazy Kenny and Dallin made it back!! So cool! I saw Ken Halls daughters homecoming talk yesterday which made me a little trunky because I could have given mine yesterday but don't worry I am balling out to the end! :D And i have been finding some way sweet deals!!! And I will try to keep all my suitcases under 50 pounds so I don't have to pay for the overweight fees. And the mission does pay for my traveling fees so that is good but I have to pay for my way over to Slagelse for the baptism. So i am good with that! And we can renew my license after we get back from Utah. And i got my recommend renewed by President the other day. I love you guys so much! I love serving the Lord and representing Jesus Christ everyday! This has been the best experience EVER!!! And i love you guys sooooo much!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment